Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random things on my mind



I'm pretty excited for Paramore to come out with a new album around early 2012. In the meantime, I'm just listening to their song demos, Monster, Renegade, and In the Mourning. The lyrics for In the Mourning are just aweeeeeeeeeeesome. I love all of their lyrics anyway. I've been listening to this video over and over again, I'm so excited for their new album!! Especially because Josh Farro and Zac Farro left the band (personally for me, it was for illogical reasons), so this will be their first album with just Hayley Williams, Taylor York, and Jeremy Davis. You guys rock!


For the past couple of nights, I've been staying up late and waking up (suuuuper) early to do homework. Fantastic! What's a senior slide?? Anyways, what I wanted to comment on was the EXTREME brightness of the moon and how circular and full it was! Sometimes when I take homework breaks, I would just stare at the moon. Or when I'm sleeping,  I would abruptly wake up in the middle of the night because the light emitted from the moon would just shoot me right in the face! It's seriously really bright! I'm the kind of person who likes to sleep in pure darkness and no noise. I wish I could just sleep in space... :D (FYI, my room's window allows the moon to shine through my room.) Since it's fall,  I think it's close to harvest moon time, but I haven't seen any huge orange moons yet! I wonder what causes that to happen...
So pretty! I've only seen a moon like this once in my life so far.








So pretty! I've only seen a moon like this once in my life so far.














The next two pictures pretty much represents what I've been seeing in the past few nights, literally.

It's like the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment