Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Paramore....

Well, if you all don't know, Paramore is my favorite band. Ever since the day they were created by the Gods or just God. About a year ago er so, two people decided to break up from the band, causing a lot of heart ache for myself and a lot of other fans out there. Today, I finally had the time to comment on a blog, owned by the two guys who left the band. My opinionated post went a little like this:


Josh, and I guess Zach too.

I just want to say that I miss you guys a lot. I know you won't listen to a single word I say after this sentence, but hear me out. Get back together with Paramore.

First I would love to start off by addressing your faith. You talk a lot about God and how it's such a huge part of your life. Bull shit. If you were a true believer in God, you would know what forgiveness is and be able to forgive your former band mates. Forgive Hayley and Jeremy. That is probably the biggest act and form of God. If Taylor was able to do it, why can't you guys? I would also like to state that I'm also a Christian. There's been a lot of shit in my life that I have to live through and forgive. I never run away from my problems, but rather I face them to become stronger. I learn to love and forgive.

Also, being in the band Paramore is a sign from God. It is your purpose in life to be a part of this band. If not, then why are you a guitarist? Why are your musical talents currently being wasted as you wait for another person to show up? Hayley WAS that person. And you shouldn't get caught up in what happened in the past and never should take it seriously. Business is business, and it sucks shit. Your thoughts of Hayley and Jeremy trying to take over the band are false. It's purely marketing, nothing personal. Managers have to find ways to create a marketable band for society to like. Hayley was the key, she was the voice, the one to bring Paramore out of the darkness and into the light. Without her, Paramore wouldn't be what it is today. As sad as reality is, the band is nothing without its lead singer. Why do you think musicians like Journey, Gotye, Bee Gees, Jimmy Eat World, Josh Groban, and so forth are so memorable? Yes because of the musical style, but most importantly their voices. People remember the voices. God meant to have you play guitar in the band Paramore and Hayley be the voice of the band. If not, why did you meet her in the first place? Along with Jeremy, he's a hell of a bassist.

I want to conclude by saying how faithful I am to Paramore.  Just like every other fan, I'm a diehard Paramore fan, collect all of the studio albums, and am upset with this stupid band break up, even today. You and your new band “Novel American” aren't going anywhere, and Paramore is still there for you.  If I were you, I would face my fears and continue my passion for music by rejoining with Paramore. It's never too late to change one's mind. (Sorry, got a little off topic there). Most importantly, the lyrics you and Hayley write are like magic. I can relate to every single word you guys create and perform. I've listened to your songs through the good and the bad times. I'm even pissed off because it's so difficult to download your guys demos such as Hello Hello, Love Sick Melody, everything! Just the things you and Zach create with Paramore brings more meaning to my life. Your guys’ musical talents along with Paramore’s musical talents are…. I don’t even know how to describe it.  It’s that influential.

I know you don't see it, OR IT'S NOT THE "TRUTH", but I feel like God meant to put you, Zach, Taylor, Jeremy, and Hayley together. If not, why would this many people be upset with you and Zach. Why would the lyrics you and Hayley create be meaningful to the whole world? Why do you have the musical talents that you have now? Why aren't you going anywhere in your current music career? I've been waiting to hear from your new band for a while now.

From one Christian to another, you should never use God as a shield, but more of a way to strengthen your life. You guys were all young and were probably going through a lot of stuff, so forgiveness is always key.

Thank goodness I finally posted about my feelings, because it's been eating the hell outta me for a while. Well there ya go Farro brothers. I don't care whether you care to read this or not, just want to let you guys know FINALLY how I feel about you both leaving the band.

Cheers.




So yeah, I just felt like sharing my thoughts on this very old matter, as I said before, it still bothers me today. It's like when Steve Perry is replaced with Arnel freakin Pineda! It's not the same... And now Queen with Adam Lambert. What is the world coming to now.. I guess I'm a little hipster for saying that the good ol' bands can never be replaced. 

Paramore, I still love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment